We are looking for someone that lives and breathes the NUTRITECH® brand. If you don’t know what a protein shake or a barbell is, then this probably isn’t the job for you.
A passionate, multi-talented social media designer and content writer who has a track record of creating engaging product images and inspirational lifestyle and product posts. Our ideal candidate has proficient design capabilities and editing skills, as well as exceptional language and writing skills with the ability to develop engaging content. You must have a sound understanding of the digital medium and an understanding of how to deliver online content and its impact on the way users consume it.
You will have the responsibility to ensure efficient daily operations of social media channels and websites, and identifying and implementing initiatives aimed at increasing audience growth and engagement. Working closely with the design and production team you will deliver best in class content relevant for NUTRITECHFIT.COM and microsites.
REQUIRED SKILLS: (Proven performance in)
- Strong conceptual thinker and idea generator with a positive attitude
- A good understanding of Social Media Management
- Proficiency on social media platforms with an in-depth working knowledge of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube (including paid campaigns)
- Corporate brand marketing/communications experience
- Design and creation of original blog posts, white papers, promotion material, presentations
- Digital and some offline marketing duties as well as research tasks
- Proven ability to manage a busy workload with little to no supervision
- Ability to manage several projects at once with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced, rapidly changing work environment
- Have prior experience with fitness and wellness or willingness to become familiar with the industry
EDUCATION AND TECHNICAL REQUIREMENTS
- Diverse creative portfolio showcasing the breadth of your skills, please provide a download link
- Advanced ability and experience with multimedia software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- Proficiency in English spelling and grammar a must
- Execute design direction given by Creative and Brand Directors
- Strategize media content generation for various applications, including social media, with the creative team
- Exploring new angles and tactics for your content approach
- Generate and modify artwork, preparing artwork for social media
- Generate new creative concepts within established brand systems
- Keep current with competitors design and marketing campaigns, as well as their social media
- Stay fresh and take inspiration from the best sources often
- Maintain the corporate identity of various brand and sub-brand languages
- Post on multiple social media platforms, understanding and maintaining individual corporate identities and sub-band languages
REQUIREMENTS WHEN SUBMITTING
- Curriculum Vitae
- Creative Portfolio – supply link to download
- Compile the Audition Campaign according to the brief below
REQUIREMENTS WHEN SUBMITTING
Enjoy the creative experience, use your own initiative and submit one social media post (including edited image and copy) according to the brief to allow us to witness your understanding of the industry and brief.
Although this is not a requirement, it will go a long way to showing an understanding for the brand identity and language.
- Develop one social media image and a motivational copy for any NUTRITECH® product
- Photography and design generated to be creative and appealing to customers with a good sense and understanding of brand focus
- Generate suggested copy for one social media post with the relevant hash tags
- Design parameters include maintaining NUTRITECH® design language and identity
- Specify software and equipment used