NUTRITECH® BUILT BY SCIENCE
YOU THINK YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO ROLL WITH THE ELITE?
NUTRITECH® SPONSORSHIP REQUESTS
Yo, yo! So you think you got what it takes to roll with the elite? You wanna be part of the exclusive crew that crushes the competition and dominates the game?
Now, let’s get one thing straight. We don’t just hand out sponsorships to anyone. Oh no, no, no. We’re looking for the cream of the crop, the athletes who live and breathe the game, and who ain’t afraid to put in the work. You gotta be hungry, my friend. Hungry for success, hungry for greatness, and hungry to dominate the competition like a straight-up beast.
So, if you think you’ve got what it takes to run with the wolves and be part of something legendary, it’s time to step up. Show us your grit, your drive, and your passion for crushing it on and off the field.
NUTRITECH, baby. It’s time to put in the work!
WHAT DO I NEED TO BE CONSIDERED?
NUTRITECH proactively seeks Athletes, Influencers and Events to endorse. NUTRITECH very rarely accepts unsolicited sponsorship requests, however, if you are submitting a proposal please view the guidelines below and use your discretion when submitting.
- Show excellence in your area of sporting performance.
- Consistently enter and podium at competitions in your area of sporting performance.
- Have a large (over 5,000 minimum), active and “real” (strictly no bots) following on major social media platforms.
Love for the Brand:
- Do you purchase and currently use the NUTRITECH?
- Do you swear by NUTRITECH, the quality, consistency and the results?
- Do you recommend NUTRITECH to family and friends?
- Do you represent NUTRITECH currently out of passion rather the promise of return?
- Do you follow NUTRITECH social media pages across all platforms (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, YouTube)?
- Do you interact and like NUTRITECH social media posts and show a genuine interest in the Brand?
- Do you drive your love for NUTRITECH by tagging pictures of yourself representing with/in NUTRITECH products and sharing posts? (Tagging multiple competing brands in an image does not count).
- Do you carry yourself in a professional and dignified manner in every and all environment (social media included)?
If you feel you meet all these guidelines, compose a sponsorship proposal including the below key criteria for serious consideration:
- Your compete contact information.
- A brief introduction of yourself or your team, along with the age and area demographic percentage and number of followers (links to be provided).
- NUTRITECH products you are currently using and how.
- Current sponsors (they should not conflict with NUTRITECH).
- Examples of content generation (lifestyle photos and videos of yourself in a manner that allows for NUTRITECH to repost across relevant social media platforms).
- List of past events, attendances and placings
- Confirmed event attendance schedule for the next 6-12 months, including event contact information.
- List exactly which NUTRITECH products you wish to obtain.
- What you can offer NUTRITECH in exchange for our support (walking around your town or your gym in a t-shirt with a sticker on your car and telling your friends will not be sufficient, sorry).
The above-mentioned criteria should be presented in a professional, easy-to-follow format. We receive a large amount of proposals, so a professional presentation will ensure that your proposal is adequately reviewed – by failing to complete any of the above, your proposal will immediately be rejected, we do not have the time to follow up and ask questions. This must be emailed to our marketing department: email@example.com with the subject line: “Attn: Sponsorship Dept.”
We do not work with any 3rd party sponsorship assistance companies or agencies and do not accept unsolicited cash proposals. Due to the enormous amount of requests, we will only contact you if we are interested in working together. Please understand we appreciate your effort and hope for success in your project, but we have a pre-determined budget for sponsorships and the competition for a place on our team is very tough.